Sunday, November 16, 2014

Proposal for Extended Essay

I have decided to use my paper about Car Advertising-Dominating Nature to do my expansion essay. In my essay I give a variety of examples about how car advertisers and car companies are beginning to push the "green" movement of cars on people. Green being a vehicle that is is safe to the environment and a vehicle that will save you money in the long run. I also discuss the different ways that car advertisers try and target a certain group of people with their nature friendly vehicles. I believe that this will be a perfect essay for me to extend because I am able to give people an argumentative essay that clearly has two sides, it just depends what side you are on. I plan to talk more about why these car companies are starting to push the eco friendly green cars now, because they have always had them around so now why is it so important to "go green" now? I am going to use a couple different car commercials that reach the environment friendly crowed as well as the group of individuals that do not wish to trade in there power and speed in order to help preserve the environment.



keyword:
car 
car advertising 
eco friendly 
environment safe
dominating nature 
speed 
power 
green 
save the world 

1 comment:

  1. Good start. I'd look into the green movement, perhaps beginning with Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. That film (and book) really got the country (and therefore advertisers) to start thinking green. I'd also think about adding in other types of ads besides cars, although I do think you might find many examples of car ads that are perfect for this analysis.

    ReplyDelete